The All-on-4 Dental Implant Treatment
Feel Confident About Your Smile
The smile is one of the most recognized elements of the face. Overtime, teeth may be lost or damaged and patients may feel self conscious. Tooth loss can lead to many complex dental problems which limit a patient’s ability of chew normal foods. With just 4 dental implants, a full arch of teeth can be designed as a permanent aesthetic and functional replacement.
TOOTH LOSS IS VERY COMMON
When teeth are lost or damaged, many complex dental problems
can occur including:
- Shifting and migration of the surrounding teeth
- Bone loss in the areas where the teeth are missing
- Less biting surfaces and reduced chewing efficiency
- The aesthetic appearance of the smile and face is affected
GET A NEW SMILE IN JUST ONE DAY
- The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was
designed to immediately replace all of the
upper and lower teeth using dental
- As few as 4 dental implants are all that are
needed to permanently replace a full arch
of teeth in the upper portion of the mouth
and 4 implants for the lower portion of the
- This treatment immediately restores
chewing function and esthetic appearance,
see Advantages of All-on-4 Dental
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS WHAT SETS US APART
Each patient is very unique and presents with
specific needs. The process begins with:
- Consultation: Evaluation of your overall health,
dental health and existing teeth. We will determine if
the All-on-4 treatment is the correct option for you.
- Planning: Models are made of your existing teeth
and a CT scan is necessary to evaluate the jaw
bone. The exact position of the dental implants can
then be determined.
- Surgical Phase: Minor surgery is needed to correctly
place the dental implants. A set of temporary teeth
are immediately delivered after the surgery is
completed. You will never be without a fixed set of
- Healing Phase: 3 months of healing is required for the implants to integrate into the bone.
- Restorative Phase: After 3 months, the final implant supported restorations will be designed.
The shape, shade and characteristics of your new teeth are designed to fit your unique smile.
You have control over the cosmetic appearance of your new teeth. A consultation with our inoffice
dental ceramist is an essential step in the process to create the natural characteristics
that you want.
ADDRESSING ANY CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE
- Recovery: Most patients can resume their normal routines in 2-3 days.
- Pain: Minimal pain and swelling. Prescribed medication can be taken to alleviate any pain
during the first couple days of recovery
- Cost: This is a life-changing treatment and we make every effort to create an option that fits
your budget. Payments can be divided over the course of the treatment. Each patient
treatment is unique with different costs. Costs can be determined after a consultation with Dr.