MEET DR. Adam Geach D.M.D., M.D.Sc.
Dr. Adam Geach is a dental specialist in prosthodontics. Prosthodontists undergo 3 years of formal residency training beyond dental school, specializing in dental esthetics, implants and reconstructive dentistry.
Our cases range from simple fillings, bondings, or veneers (cosmetic procedures) to complex, full-mouth reconstructions requiring replacement or restoration of all teeth.
Our focus is one-on-one patient care, dedicated to understanding your concerns and then designing treatment options specific to your needs.
- Professional Time and Patience
We spend as much time as needed to listen, answer questions, consult, inform and treat you, our patient.
- Private Doctor Patient Setting
Care is provided without jumping from patient to patient.
- Clear and Comprehensive Information
Options for treatment are clearly described and demonstrated with digital photography, X-rays and models so that you fully understand the reasons for treatment, the progression and the expected outcome. As a result, patients are not over-treated or sold products and procedures that are not necessary. Second opinions are always complementary.
- In-House Laboratory for Highest Quality Dental Products
Dental restorations are planned and carefully designed in our in-office laboratory. This allows for individulal customization and precision. Only the highest quality materials are used to minimize complications and adverse reactions.
- Highest Qualification
Qualification and expertise are the key for achieving the best possible result for you. Dr. Geach completed advanced specialty training and Board Certification in Prosthodontics.
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics, 2010
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Certificate in Prosthodontics, Masters of Dental Science, M.D.Sc., 2009
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine, D.M.D., 2006
A comfortable fit is the result of your dentists’s qualification and experience.