All-On-4 – Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Fewer Implants for Optimal Functionality
The smile is one of the most recognized elements of the face. Over time, teeth may be lost or damaged, and patients may feel self-conscious. Tooth loss can lead to many complex dental problems that limit a patient’s ability to chew normal foods. With just four dental implants, however, a full arch of teeth can be used as a permanent aesthetic and functional replacement. At Geach Dental, we are pleased to offer our patients All-On-4 in Downtown Los Angeles. If you are looking to restore your smile and achieve optimal functionality, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
All-on-4 treatment is designed to immediately replace all the upper and lower teeth using dental implants. As few as four dental implants are needed to permanently replace a full arch of teeth in the upper or lower portion of the mouth. This treatment immediately restores chewing function and esthetic appearance. This is vastly different from traditional dentures that only rest on top of the gums as well as regular dental implants because of the ample jawbone density needed for implant placement. With All-On-4, our team will pinpoint the densest areas of your bone and strategically place each implant for maximum support.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
Most adults who are missing multiple teeth are eligible to receive dental implants. However, a scheduled consultation with your implant dentist in Downtown Los Angeles is necessary for the following reasons:
- You must be in good general overall health to undergo minor oral surgery
- You must have good oral health by showing no signs of gum disease, as you will then require periodontal therapy before we move forward with All-On-4
- Although your jawbone is not required to be at the same level as it is required for regular dental implants, you must have enough of it to offer support to the four dental implants
Benefits of All-On-4 Implants
All-On-4 offers an array of benefits that you cannot expect with traditional prosthetics. Instead, these unique implant solutions offer:
- The chance to embrace a better quality of life because of your ability to eat and speak with ease
- The ease of consuming your favorite foods without having to blend them up or cut them up into tiny pieces
- Improved oral health because of the continuous stimulation delivered to your jawbone
- A greater bite force and chewing power
- Prosthetics that can last 30 years or longer with popular care
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Implants
When compared to traditional dental implants in Downtown Los Angeles, it might seem as if there is no real difference when placed side-by-side to All-On-4, but if you understand the process and how it all works, you’ll have a better idea as to how these two are different, including:
- All-On-4 only uses four dental implants, which means fewer incisions and more minimal recovery time.
- Because of the fewer dental implants, you can expect your treatment to cost less than regular dental implants.
- There is no bone grafting required with All-on-4 as opposed to traditional dental implants