All-on-4 Dental Implant Treatment in Los Angeles
The smile is one of the most recognized elements of the face. Overtime, teeth may be lost or damaged and patients may feel self-conscious. Tooth loss can lead to many complex dental problems which limit a patient’s ability to chew normal foods. With just four dental implants, a full arch of teeth can be used as a permanent aesthetic and functional replacement.
Tooth Loss is Very Common
When teeth are lost or damaged, many complex dental problems can occur, including:
- Shifting and migration of the surrounding teeth
- Bone loss in the areas where the teeth are missing
- Less biting surfaces and reduced chewing ability
- The aesthetic appearance of the smile and face is diminished
Get a New Smile in Just One Day
- The All-on-4 dental implant treatment was designed to immediately replace all of the upper and lower teeth using dental implants.
- As few as four dental implants are needed to permanently replace a full arch of teeth in the upper or lower portion of the mouth.
- This treatment immediately restores chewing function and esthetic appearance.
Attention to Detail is What Sets Us Apart
The All-on-4 process consists of five main phases:
- Consultation: Evaluation of your overall health, dental health, and existing teeth. We will determine if the All-on-4 treatment is the correct option for you.
- Planning: Models are made of your existing teeth, and a CT scan is necessary to evaluate the jawbone. The exact positions of the dental implants can then be determined.
- Surgical Phase: Minor surgery is needed to correctly place the dental implants. A set of temporary teeth are immediately placed after the surgery is completed. You will never be without a fixed set of teeth.
- Healing Phase: Three months of healing is required for the implants to integrate into the bone.
- Restorative Phase: After three months, the final implant supported restoration will be designed. The shape, shade, and characteristics of your new teeth will be designed to fit your unique smile. You will have control over the cosmetic appearance of your new teeth. A consultation with our in-office dental ceramist is an essential step in the process to create the natural characteristics that you want.
Addressing Any Concerns You May Have
- Recovery: Most patients can resume their normal routines in two to three days.
- Pain: Prescribed medication can be taken to alleviate any pain during the first couple of days of recovery.
- Cost: This is a life-changing treatment, and we make every effort to create an option that fits your budget. Payments can be divided over the course of the treatment. Each patient’s treatment is unique and will entail different costs. Your particular costs can be determined after a consultation with Dr. Geach.
All on 4 Before and After Gallery