Cost of Dental Implants – Los Angeles, CA
Invest in Your Smile with Dental Implants
Are you ready to complete your smile with dental implants in Downtown Los Angeles? By replacing your missing teeth with the next best thing to your own, you invest in your oral health and your quality of life with a long-lasting solution. While you are excited to treat your tooth loss, you are also a bit concerned about the cost of the treatment. At Geach Dental, we understand your concern, but you have nothing to fear. There are several ways to keep your new smile affordable.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There is no set amount for dental implants because the cost is based on your individual treatment plan. Therefore, what a friend or neighbor paid will not be the same for you. The only way to receive an accurate estimate is to schedule a consultation with us. During your appointment, we assess your oral health and create a customized treatment plan. We discuss the various factors involved with your procedures and their estimated costs. There are several things that influence the price, such as:
- Number of Teeth: The more implant posts and abutments you need increases the cost. When replacing several teeth, it is more cost-effective to use an implant-supported appliance than to treat each tooth individually.
- CT Scan and Imaging: Digital x-rays and a CT scan are needed to evaluate your oral structures and to determine the placement of your posts.
- Sedation and Anesthesia: Sedation or anesthesia is used during the surgical phase of your treatment to ensure your comfort.
- Additional Procedures: It is common to need additional procedures before your posts are placed, such as tooth extractions, bone grafting, or a sinus lift.
- Restorations: Generally, the restorations are one of the most expensive aspects of the treatment.
- Products: There are discounted manufacturers available; however, they can be low-quality and compromise the long-term success of the treatment.
How Can I Pay for Dental Implants?
Although dental implants cost more upfront than traditional prosthetics, they are more cost-effective long-term because they can last for a lifetime. You will not need to pay for adjustments or new implant posts, saving you money down the road. Not to mention, dental implants also improve your oral health to decrease your dental costs.
To keep your treatment affordable, we maximize the value of your dental insurance. While it will not pay for the entire procedure, it can cover a portion of certain aspects, such as the imaging or the restorations.
We offer a variety of payment options to cover any remaining out-of-pocket expense, such as third-party financing with CareCredit.
Invest in a Complete Smile Today!
Do not let the cost of the treatment prevent you from completing your smile. We provide you with a detailed estimate and look for cost-savings opportunities to keep your new smile affordable.
If you are ready to replace your missing teeth with dental implants, take the first step by scheduling a consultation with your dentist in Downtown Los Angeles today!