Dental Crowns & Bridges Correct Damaged Smiles in Downtown Los Angeles
When it comes to rebuilding smiles, Dr. Geach is an expert thanks to his extensive prosthodontic training. What does he use to do this? Custom-made crowns and bridges. These are two of the most tried and true treatments in all of dentistry, and with them, he can make even the most compromised smile look like new again.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped restoration that simply fits over a natural tooth. Crowns are needed in situations where:
- A large cavity is present
- A tooth is cracked and needs to be covered and protected
- The cusps are weak, undermined and likely to fracture
- The tooth is misshapen, small in size or needs to be cosmetically enhanced
- The tooth needs a better biting surface for improved function
Dental crowns can even be joined to form a bridge and fill in the gap left by one or more missing teeth. At Geach Dental, we offer both traditional and implant-retained crowns and bridges so patients can get the durable and beautiful results they desire.
Do you have a few teeth in need of repair or replacing? Dr. Geach can bring back your complete smile with crowns and bridges, so contact us today to get started.